Which version of Allods was the best for you and why?

Which version of Allods was the best for you and why?

• 1.x

• 2.x

• 3.x

• 4.x

• 5.x

• 6.x

• 7.x

• 8.x

• 9.x

• 10.x

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jinjer LC

Honored Member
Guide Author
Seller
Almost all of us here have different say when it comes to answering this subjective question where a lot of personal opinions come into to play, but one thing that we all here have in common is our love for the game, our never ending passion for it that we see everyday being destroyed by greedy developers....
Nowadays every new mechanic added to the game is built around how can we monetize it, how can we inconvenience a player to force him to pay and how make a profit instead of what was once how can we make the game fun to play and enjoyable without sacrificing our morals.....
With that said i'd like to ask the passionate community what version was your favorite? what was the version of the game you had the most fun in and why? what were the things that made you enjoy and fall in love with the game ?
  • To answer my own question for me it was all of 2.x version, it was the first ever mmorpg and instantly loved it.
    [*]The leveling experience wasn't boring, it was satisfying and brought challenging mobs and not 1 kill bullshit, it made pace slow and enjoyable with the blue/purple xp system that slowed anyone who tried rush until the end game and made you appreciate the world! it felt more alive and active especially for the pvp zones.

[*]Dungeons were active and you had to do them because of the lack of xp or gear.

[*]Astral was actually used properly !!!!!!!! remember that you had to talk to people form a group with a good ship and go out on astral together and you had to strategize who to take because of the gear loot/type not being shared so you can't take two leather/cloth/plate... wearers upgrading gear felt amazing and rewarding after the time you put into it and it wasnt just given to you!

[*]PVP was very active not only in world but with Arena of death where you had to farm your amalgam and realgar.

[*]leveling 46 ---> 47 was a very big achievement long term achievement that i still remember to this day only a few people per server had them.

[*]Raiding was actually a huge deal and wasn't given, you had to have really good gear in order to go and try

[*]The Kirah pvp, tka-rik actually being hard, OLD june catacombs, Class balance were decent.... i can go on and on
----------------------------------------- Google Translate -----------------------------------------​
Почти все мы здесь имеем разные мнения, когда речь заходит об ответе на этот субъективный вопрос, когда в игру вступает множество личных мнений, но одна вещь, которая нас всех здесь объединяет, - это наша любовь к игре, наша бесконечная страсть к ней. что каждый день мы видим, как жадные разработчики уничтожают ...
В настоящее время каждая новая механика, добавленная в игру, строится вокруг того, как мы можем ее монетизировать, как мы можем доставлять неудобства игроку, заставляя его платить, и как получать прибыль вместо того, что было раньше, как мы можем сделать игру веселой и приятной без жертвуя нашей моралью .....
С учетом сказанного я хотел бы спросить страстное сообщество, какая версия была вашей любимой? Какая версия игры вам понравилась больше всего и почему? Какие вещи заставили вас полюбить и полюбить игру?

Last edited:

al5yal511

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Guide Author
It might be a belated viewpoint, but I believe it would benefit Allods players to share their interests and choices. Personally, I found little enjoyment in versions 4.0 or 5.0; they were sluggish, tedious, and the gearing process was slow with minimal payoff for the effort invested. The version where I witnessed the true potential of Allods was 7.0 and beyond.

The key factor was the balanced classes; summoners, for instance, could consistently deal damage, heal, and contribute in 12v12 battles. Many classes became more user-friendly, allowing for attacking while on the move. In contrast, version 4.0 featured impractical movement, with most classes requiring stationary casting.

Another significant improvement in 7.0 was the questing system. You could complete any quest effortlessly using "fate points." Gearing was exceptional, as running the astral daily provided 14 keys, with a maximum of 196 keys. This allowed players to step away from the game for several weeks and attend to real-life matters. Additionally, gear improvement percentages could be enhanced through various activities, such as Rihat and raids, where top-performing guilds had a notable advantage.

Battlefields were enjoyable, focusing on objectives like killing marked targets, capturing flags, and control points. The emphasis was on team contribution rather than individual kills and damage. New content raids posed a challenge, requiring coordination and multiple attempts to succeed. This was notably different from the limited challenges in 4.0, confined mostly to TEP.

I've observed that the poster appreciated version 2.x for its grind and XP farm, an accomplishment lacking in many games. The ease of reaching the maximum level was crucial, as it was a prerequisite for engaging in end-game content. In 2.x, there was no additional content beyond level 46, making the grind beyond that point seemingly purposeless.

timon49

3.0 с кланом замесами на Асэ-Тэпх (с проносом багованого некро-вируса в Незебе) - это было лучшее в АО..
Ищите новый троп в ГД, где баговали все инсты...
Освоение Гильдией новых Багов - я считаю основной фишкой АО , т.к. АО - состоит из багов!
Я считаю любой пвп должен быть честным 1 на 1 и если на пвп влияет донат(те же самые мааунты в том числе и боевые) - то это не пвп а Х**я.. где решают не руки , а донат!
После 4.0 аллоды уже начали умирать, сорока,клубок,ос и т.д. - они упрощали прокачку, но игра от этого лучше не стала!

Top Bottom