Allods Developers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help me

Всем привет.

Помогите разобраться:

1. Где находится кэш игры?
Например я изменил ДО экипировку Драконьего облика, но на предмете отображается старая информация.
Тоже касается уровня заданий. Я изменил уровень задания. Но в журнале задания оно по прежнему отображается как было ранее.
Где это всё прописано? Где править?

Hi everyone.

Could you help me figure this out?

1. Where is the game cache located?

For example, I changed the equipment for the Dragon Form, but the item still displays the old information.

The same applies to quest levels. I changed a quest's level, but it still appears as it was before in the quest log.

Where is all this data stored? Where do I edit it?
 
Back
Top