Libs Allods v4

32sa6uH9tf-pPGRUXFfM2idoj95df0FRY6TThVGwuH1UjLt1I65TFUOzsf9SWlnNb3vWkS_a7HQKHsIvvINA_lDw.jpgWhen building Allods V4 Dev can't find the "Tools_140.lib" file, can you please tell me what this lib is?

fido67

Appreciated member
Content Creator
Guide Author
Hi , i cant help you for that sorry , if its in c++ , I have skills in c++ if you need helps. Perhaps try to use QT5 creator.

A question , from where is needed this library ?

OP
D

danil906

Hi , i cant help you for that sorry , if its in c++ , I have skills in c++ if you need helps. Perhaps try to use QT5 creator.

A question , from where is needed this library ?
Apparently this is the encoder's personal library, or renamed. Don't know what she's responsible for

OP
D

danil906

It asks when compiling the folder is specified as tools / lib there, apparently, were all the tools including boost!

fido67

Appreciated member
Content Creator
Guide Author
When i repaired a software of a machine called " a balancer" ( goal of it its to find the rotation points of a circle and stabilise it ) I had a similar problem , I did a fake library with the same name that asked to me , and it works. Was a shitty librarie that had no utility since I modified some class and did my own , perhaps its that.

OP
D

danil906

When i repaired a software of a machine called " a balancer" ( goal of it its to find the rotation points of a circle and stabilise it ) I had a similar problem , I did a fake library with the same name that asked to me , and it works. Was a shitty librarie that had no utility since I modified some class and did my own , perhaps its that.
It doesn't work that way in my case, unfortunately. I won't even try. That library is responsible for building the project.

fido67

Appreciated member
Content Creator
Guide Author
PS ; use the debbuger step by step after that and try to where its use and call with crash

fido67

Appreciated member
Content Creator
Guide Author
It doesn't work that way in my case, unfortunately. I won't even try. That library is responsible for building the project.

aw shit , how to reverse it ? you could no longer use debugger :/

Top Bottom