[7.0] How to add Items to ItemMall

Hi all i need help for add items to the billingserver(Itemserver)

fido67

Appreciated member
Content Creator
Guide Author
At the moment you must to do your own sql request. Try to follow witchrevian guides for 4.0 on ragezone and see how a database works. Also you must to find a free life navicat to interect with your postgres databases, pg admin 3 is horrible. I see that many ppl have problems with adding items, i will see to do an itemmal master for 7.0

Thx i found the problem i forget to install the categories :p

timon49

Can someone adapt IMMaster for postgres ? ;)

На данный момент вы должны сделать свой собственный запрос sql. Попробуйте следовать руководствам Witchrevian для 4.0 на ragezone и посмотрите, как работает база данных. Также вы должны найти бесплатную навикат для взаимодействия с вашими базами данных postgres, pg admin 3 ужасен. Я вижу, что у многих людей есть проблемы с добавлением предметов, я позабочусь о мастере предметов для 7.0.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
look here https://community.allods-developers.eu/resources/navicat.54/

timon49

At the moment you must to do your own sql request. Try to follow witchrevian guides for 4.0 on ragezone and see how a database works. Also you must to find a free life navicat to interect with your postgres databases, pg admin 3 is horrible. I see that many ppl have problems with adding items, i will see to do an itemmal master for 7.0
Let 's hope that you will be able to create an analogue of IMMaster for postgres .. for easy addition of items to the shop .. Otherwise , everything is sad ...:poop:

fido67

Appreciated member
Content Creator
Guide Author
Let 's hope that you will be able to create an analogue of IMMaster for postgres .. for easy addition of items to the shop .. Otherwise , everything is sad ...:poop:
its basic code.
hardest thing its to deal with sql request and do a beautifull software lmao and on wich platform to do it ? webapps, software ? xd

timon49

its basic code.
hardest thing its to deal with sql request and do a beautifull software lmao and on wich platform to do it ? webapps, software ? xd
In any way you are comfortable with, I think the community will appreciate it!!;)
Post automatically merged:

No one can or wants to create this software ?
Then be kind enough to create a guide .. how to quickly create an item in the billing database! :sneaky:

Last edited:

al5yal511

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Guide Author
mysql_query ('INSERT INTO item (id, res_id, stack_count, category_id, price, position) VALUES
(190, 129619968, 1, 29, 1000, 15)');

timon49

mysql_query ('INSERT INTO item (id, res_id, stack_count, category_id, price, position) VALUES
(190, 129619968, 1, 29, 1000, 15)');
its basic code.
I have long since redone and adapted IMMaster to work with postgres - relax ...

It feels like everyone on this forum who knows something meaningful doesn't want or is too lazy to disclose information, and even if something slips through, it's an accident! Take an example from eternal-call - where no one hid anything!

Last edited:

al5yal511

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Guide Author
its basic code.
c++ or c# both works fine to make any program that connects to SQL and runs SQL queries based on input.
I have long since redone and adapted IMMaster to work with postgres - relax ...

It feels like everyone on this forum who knows something meaningful doesn't want or is too lazy to disclose information, and even if something slips through, it's an accident! Take an example from eternal-call - where no one hid anything!
rappelz is another mmo rpg game and there has been a team called "revolution" they release the latest files, sometimes they even get the new versions before the official servers and they release it... but look at us here. allods files has been like a monopoly. nobody wants to share them, for 7.0 it has been almost 4 years since they got it and no one decided to give the community a chance, but kept recycling their bad servers and their bad managment.

Top Bottom