Solved Account creation errors, version 1.1

Who had this problem, tell me how to solve it.

Screenshot_11.png

Сорок два

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Content Creator
Guide Author
Seller
Premium
As its written in the error, PHP doesn't find your HessianClient.php file.

Check into accountExample.php line 3 to fix it and also check you have the hessian folder in your work dirctory

As I think everything is done correctly, I'm not sure what caused this error for a couple of days I can not solve it.

Screenshot_13.png
Screenshot_12.png

Сорок два

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Content Creator
Guide Author
Seller
Premium
I don't think it's correct, line 3 you call HessianClient.php as it was in the same folder than accountExample.php but it's probably not the case because all hessian related files are located in hessian folder.

Idk where is located your accountExample.php but assuming you are in C:\wamp\www\php\accountExample.php, you should move all directories into C:\wamp\www\ then edit your accountExample line3 with
require_once('../hessian/HessianClient.php')

Thank you very much for the last advice, the last mistake really disappeared, unfortunately a new one appeared.

Screenshot_18.png
Screenshot_15.png
Screenshot_17.png

Сорок два

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Content Creator
Guide Author
Seller
Premium
I think it's a syntaxic problem, it's been a while I don't did PHP so I don't remember very well how it behaves but you should add a missing semicolon at the end of your first require_once, also you should remove blank spaces to avoid weird behavior.

Like that

PHP:
require_once('../hessian/HessianClient.php');

Thanks a lot for your help, but it looks like allods, they just don't want to get paid on my pc. After the last monipulation, the number of errors increased markedly. Thanks again, I don't think it's worth wasting your time.

Screenshot_19.pngScreenshot_20.pngScreenshot_21.pngScreenshot_22.png

Сорок два

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Content Creator
Guide Author
Seller
Premium
After the last monipulation, the number of errors increased markedly.

That's not errors but PHP deprecations, meaning that the way it was developed doesn't fit anymore with the actual PHP version but that's only warnings, code execution isn't break.

You should see some text log at the whole end of the page, can you confirm ?

Thanks again, I don't think it's worth wasting your time.

No problem, that's the purpose of this forum ;)

Thank you very much, I replaced require_once ('../ hessian / HessianClient.php'); in two more files ServerVersion.inc.php and accountApi.inc.php, after which everything worked. Thank you very much

Screenshot_25.png

Top Bottom