Аллоды 1.1 предметы, мобы, базы

Здравствуйте, подскажите как найти предмет или моб в базах версии 1.1 и как проводить с ним манипулиция.
Уменьшить время спавна, увеличить шанс дропа вещей, или просто как выдать себе предмет из базы, конечно предварительно как узнать его идентификатор для этого.
Если кто то в этом разбирался, подскажите

Сорок два

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Content Creator
Guide Author
Seller
Premium
Привет !

I don't remember which commands was existing in 1.1 but you should give a try to get_target_stats
I know this command from 4.0 and it gives the mob path and also resource id if I remember well.
But I don't know if this command exists/works in 1.1

(You need to focus first the mob before typing this command)

Подскажи, какой программой можно открыть эту базу данных

Сорок два

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Content Creator
Guide Author
Seller
Premium
I don't really understand your question (i'm not russian, sorry for the trap ahah), get_targe_stats is a GM command that you have to put into the GM console in the game

Honest, I thought you were Russian.I wanted to find out what program is needed to open the files that the command points to. As I understand it, this database and it can not be opened with the help of notepad.

Сорок два

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Content Creator
Guide Author
Seller
Premium
Oh ok I think I got it, the file that the command show is a XDB file, it's the same thing like XML, you can safely open it with notpad or every other text edit software

Thanks a lot, the command is working, but I cannot find the file that is responsible for the appearance time

I figured it all out, it turned out to be easier to call it manually, thank you so much for all the help you have provided.

Top Bottom