How to automatically login 7.0

Pacific

Honored Member
Let's just say I'm a lazy ass and I don't like that we all have typing those password character every time.
We know that Allods allow connect via steam, or in 4.0, it can automatically login by parameter.
So, how can I do this in 7.0 ?

In 7.0 we have server files so client just have to send some encrypted string to server, and server will parse it and know which account is that.
The problem is, how to make client automatically send those string to server ? Which argument can make AOGame.exe start trying send information to server right before it launch ?

Last edited:

al5yal511

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Guide Author
well you have the server side source code, but sadly not the client "AOgame".
without editing the launcher or client you can't do anything related to account login.
you can maybe make a python script that automatically sends the request to the client and making it login for you, like a pizza delivery guy. but that would require making your own script and not editing the client itself.

OP
P

Pacific

Honored Member
well you have the server side source code, but sadly not the client "AOgame".
without editing the launcher or client you can't do anything related to account login.
you can maybe make a python script that automatically sends the request to the client and making it login for you, like a pizza delivery guy. but that would require making your own script and not editing the client itself.
I don't think your python script can do it. Because what kind of "request" can make the client login ? We don't even know how to connect to AOGame.exxe. And I do think you haven't read or consider seriously about the meaning of "Automatic login".
And do remember, in 4.0 you can fill your password in Launcher.exe, then AOGame.exe will login automatically. And 7.0 it already have steam support.

Top Bottom