Meta Item on lootable.

fido67

Appreciated member
Content Creator
Guide Author
Hello today i'll show to you how to put meta item in your lootable , its quite simple.
here the code :

<Item>
<lootTable type="gameMechanics.constructor.schemes.item.LootTableMeta">
<item href="/Items/QuestRewards/PVPEventZC5/Epic/Armor/PVPEvent_EpicLeatherArmor40Mag.xdb#xpointer(/gameMechanics.constructor.schemes.item.ItemResource)" />
<stateChances>
<Item>0</Item>
<Item>0</Item>
<Item>75</Item>
<Item>23</Item>
<Item>2</Item>
</stateChances>

</lootTable>
<chance>0.1</chance>
</Item>

So now lets talk about the code :

<Item>
<lootTable type="gameMechanics.constructor.schemes.item.LootTableMeta"> // you call the lootable as a meta lootable
<item href="/Items/QuestRewards/PVPEventZC5/Epic/Armor/PVPEvent_EpicLeatherArmor40Mag.xdb#xpointer(/gameMechanics.constructor.schemes.item.ItemResource)" /> // your item path
<stateChances>
<Item>0</Item> Here its the green quality I have 0% chance to loot at this quality
<Item>0</Item> Here its the blue quality I have 0 % chance to loot at this quality
<Item>75</Item> Here its the purple quality I have 75% chance to loot at this quality
<Item>23</Item> Here its the orange quality I have 23% chance to loot at this quality
<Item>2</Item> Here its the cyan quality. I have 2% chance to loot at this quality
</stateChances>
</lootTable>
<chance>0.1</chance> // 10 % of chance that I loot this META item on the entire lootable.NOTE : If the hightest item loot chance is about 0.3 in this lootable and this item is about 0.1 you must apply a new calcul. I think ( its not verified only observed) that the real chance will be about 33% for the 0.1 item and about 100% for the 0.3 item.
</Item>

If you have any question you can ask me here.
See you soon.
PS: If someone knows where to find the XML documentation could he tells me where can I find it ?

Top Bottom