Allod 7.0 Original Online All Files - Ill give you for free if you can help me- has PUBLIC IP FIX

Hi guys im willing to give a $500 or worth more up to $1k of a allod 7.0 Online original File set has all files , Vs the Public one which btw aint nothing compared to the real version

If you can teach me how to create NPCS Quest Item NPC and what not i will give you this for free send me a message in discord at

axisweapon

This is a private Edition not leaked , Illi send show you all the pictures and you will say holy crap this is really it

al5yal511

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Guide Author
To ensure the transaction of both parties, you can dm me as a middle-man and i'll guarntee that both parties have what they claim to have.

I replied to the author of the message, but it was ignored, most likely another scam

fido67

Appreciated member
Content Creator
Guide Author
Popopoker face

timon49

Кто помнит как выдать награды за МИ ?(вообще забыл xD)

im not a fraud the offer still stands

al5yal511

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Guide Author
The topic has been cleaned, please keep your comments relative to the topic and request of Axis Axis
as stated, if the buyer - seller wants to proceed with transaction please contact al5yal511 al5yal511 through direct messages here or discord @ichigai.

Last edited:

Top Bottom