Allods Fake Classic

fido67

Appreciated member
Content Creator
Guide Author
Hello forum !

I plan to do a crazy project, fcking crazy one...

I gave up 4.0 files because the repacker give me headache, at was at the point to summon occults spirits with my cat to brain the repacker !

So i saw that 7.0 repacker have an infinite repack capacity... So goodbye to mystery repack bug ! but ... 7.0 is not in my heart...

But by doing a joke to a friend , put level cap to 40 with 7.0 talents tree

So here come the idear to do a Fake classic with 7.0 !

Project Devlopment state :

- I restored old astral sectors --> old isle texture are missing ! I tried so many way to restored them ! if someone has 5.0 to 6.0 server maps xdb...
- I put again heroic quest, wich gives you a new stuff, give only Rare quality with random % on main stats !
- Time void as new farm dungeon --> Lootable bugs if you put more than 1 in tag , it need a debugging and a better understanding
- Dragon tear and spells are now for level 35

The only big works that remains its about the astral. I want to restore a maximum of isle, the better that I did it was to restore the entire maps but the ship does strange mooves ! He is stuck in enter on island animation and loop it at infinite...

At the moment I decided to keep 7.0 Aspect but, it need a balancement like on the support priest wich is immortal...
Tell me if you think that its better to rollback on 1.1 talents tree (need a huge works because java has changed)

The fact that we are 40 with same talents and rubies as a level 70, its hardened a bit the fight, if you fail a spell or do a bad moove its very punitive

What about the stats ? !

I think its better to keep 7.0 stats, its more balanced than the previous versions and offer more possibility in customization of your character, and its avoid a huge reworks in java-side but yes some of them like bloodlust must to be nerf or caution

Stay tuned and told me what do you think about this idear !

Когда же вы поймете что писать на бумаге это не дело делать.

Прошу подсказать, как ответить в существующую тему?
Что я делаю не так?
Прошу подсказать.
С уважением.

OP
fido67

fido67

Appreciated member
Content Creator
Guide Author
Прошу подсказать, как ответить в существующую тему?
Что я делаю не так?
Прошу подсказать.
С уважением.
Вы имеете в виду вот так?

Top Bottom