Admin
Content Creator
Guide Author
Seller
Premium
Сорок два submitted a new resource:

Allods V8 Unpacker - A Client unpacker that should works from 4.0 to 8.0

Client Unpacker v4<->v8

This tool allows you to unpack an allods game client to retrieve the client XDB files. This unpack works for the version from 4.0 to 8.0.

With this unpacker you'll be able to unpack a 8.0 client and implement this resources in a 4.0 client (need Bin Repacker tool)

The archive contains :
  • A Client...

Read more about this resource...

Kralnor

Why LOL?
I just asked if there is an unpacking before 15.1
The one that is in the ball can be rewritten for the current client, and this is proven.
If you need files, then write, we will think about what to do with them, there are many unpacked files d 15.1, unfortunately the cards do not decompress like Paulus, but still, there is at least this and this is enough.

Why LOL?
The one that is in the ball can be rewritten for the current client, and this is proven.

If you need files, then write, we will think about what to do with them, there are many unpacked files d 15.1, unfortunately the cards do not decompress like Paulus, but still, there is at least this and this is enough.
SCAM

Сережа, все твои аккаунты известны не переживай

al5yal511

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Guide Author
Why LOL?

well I'd be very happy if someone posted those files "unpacked" never seen anything unpacked beyond 8.0 ....

LoL, because 1- if it's possible no one will post it for free, people are still selling 4.0 and 7.0 unpackers that are posted here for free.

Kralnor

Сережа, все твои аккаунты известны не переживай
Ты че овощь? Докажи хоть 1 слово , и кто скрывает свои аккаунты? Я пишу с основы

Ты че овощь? Докажи хоть 1 слово , и кто скрывает свои аккаунты? Я пишу с основы
Когда там лаунчер допишешь?, когда там лавку редкостей новую релизнешь, или хоть один из твоих "многообещающих" проектов перейдет через стадию создания дискорд канала? валькирион 🤡

я выразил свое мнение по поводу твоих расстройств личностей и предупредил людей
Post automatically merged:

well I'd be very happy if someone posted those files "unpacked" never seen anything unpacked beyond 8.0 ....

LoL, because 1- if it's possible no one will post it for free, people are still selling 4.0 and 7.0 unpackers that are posted here for free.
I have already written about it many times that because of people like the one above, there is no desire to publish any of the developments, because they will somehow be passed off as their own or used for commercial purposes. And this is not only my opinion, I am the only representative of the administration of the existing servers, and at least think about why there are no others here.

when there is a closed forum of real people who can create something, such as Paulus, Bruno, then it will be possible to share something.

Last edited:

al5yal511

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Guide Author
Когда там лаунчер допишешь?, когда там лавку редкостей новую релизнешь, или хоть один из твоих "многообещающих" проектов перейдет через стадию создания дискорд канала? валькирион 🤡

я выразил свое мнение по поводу твоих расстройств личностей и предупредил людей
Post automatically merged:

I have already written about it many times that because of people like the one above, there is no desire to publish any of the developments, because they will somehow be passed off as their own or used for commercial purposes. And this is not only my opinion, I am the only representative of the administration of the existing servers, and at least think about why there are no others here.

when there is a closed forum of real people who can create something, such as Paulus, Bruno, then it will be possible to share something.
it doesn't matter what place you publish, if the desire to help the community exists then of course a good person would publish everything they can.
since 2 months I released over 40 topics, 10 of them are my own files example : AORG is my own writing register page, that works for 4.0 and 7.0. instead of using the hessian garbage.
1 year ago I was only a player, in few months I was able to make my own server, but due to lack of player base I lost the desire to make a "good server". but hopefully in upcoming future new files will be released and some developers will have the desire to make new servers.
you Kad Kad have respect from me not only because you make a server, but because you make your own custom edits to make your players and community enjoy.

Top Bottom