Сервер 7.0

Добрый день . Друзья скажите пожалуйста . сколько нужно для сервера 7.0 ОЗУ для полного запуска ???? У меня так показано

[12-28 18:37:54,543, 2469270] coordinator(75) - Координатор ИНФО.Координатор : серверы ждут:
(1,1):astral: загружается
модуль gameMechanics.world.bigAstral.AstralGraphDesc
(1,1):autonav: идет загрузка
модуль gameMechanics.autoNavigation.AutoNavigationServiceAsync
(1,1):autonav_distributor: загружается
модуль shardstarter.autonavigation.AutoNavigationDistributorModule
(1,1): dynamic_map_service: загружается
модуль shardstarter.map.DynamicMapServicesService
модуль shardstarter.map.DynamicMapServicesServiceDesc
(1,1):gm1: загружается
модуль shardstarter.map.MapServices
модуль shardstarter.modules.AstralGeneratorModule
модуль загрузки сервера TickSleeper = 19.663185875749555
модуль gameMechanics.map.service.MapServiceDesc
(1,1):gm2: загружается
модуль shardstarter.map.MapServices
модуль shardstarter.modules.AstralGeneratorModule
модуль загрузки сервера TickSleeper = 20.661049768269006
модуль gameMechanics.map.service.MapServiceDesc
(1,1):maps_distributor: загружается
модуль msgSystem.shardStatus.MapDistributorDesc
Хотя я выделил ему 50гб ОЗУ

Scroll a little bit to the top from there - there might be some errors which prevent server from starting (even though it continues to log that "server is loading"). For example, in my case, there was no cache.bin created (so I had to run `server_bin/scripts/mapStaticsCacheBuilder.bat` to create them). If there are exceptions with stack traces printed - that's the reason (if exceptions are without stack traces - probably they are fine and just some part of the world will misbehave slightly - the majority will work fine).
Post automatically merged:

As for the memory, for me and 5 of my friends the memory is 1G for each of the "small" services (overkill, you can squeeze some of them in 512M or even 256M), and -Xmx20G (with memory="18432" in shard.xml) for the main shard service, out of which it uses around 70%, so you can theoretically run it on a 24G machine, but I would recommend a 32G overall.
Obviously, if you want more people on your server - the memory usage will increase.

Last edited:
Сегодня буду запускать, скину полный отчет

Где администрация?
Речь идет о рекламе на вашем сайте.
С уважением.

Какая реклама. Я просто хочу запустить полный сервер 7.0 на машине, но есть траблы кое какие

Сегодня буду запускать, скину полный отчет
Не разобрался еще с проблемой?
Аналогичная проблема один в один

timon49

Какая реклама. Я просто хочу запустить полный сервер 7.0 на машине, но есть траблы кое какие
Он хочет разместить рекламу на сайте , ты тут не причем =)

Top Bottom