Web [AORG 1.0] Register script for all versions

al5yal511

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Guide Author
I've worked on this script for the entire day as a process to make a register page for my project..
But for many other reasosn I made this script
1- the previous accountexample.php required you to have the accountserver ON.
2- You couldn't share it with friends\players
3- It was too much work to make an account

So here is a single file you can use.
I will leave the styling for your taste.

Why did it take me an entire day?
1-- on my accounts database, I've added an email column. it was a struggle since you can't edit just the "account" table.. it has many dependancies.. so you couldn't just run a query and be done. had to learn and find out other ways.
2- Allods has a weird way of hashing passwords, its not just a simple md5..(not even md5) its a double protection.. so finding the right hash and salt took a while and having the right format was crucial.

Why am I sharing it?
This community gave me a lot, so I'm trying to give back.

You have to download the attatchments, to read the steps
if you don't trust it then don't download it.
If you have suggestions to develop this script more, feel free to comment..

Attachments

• AORG1.0.rar
    1.9 KB · Views: 44
OP
al5yal511

al5yal511

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Guide Author
I have it working fine on the 7.0 server!What am I doing wrong?)))
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
I didn't try that page but i can see

Code:
    $query_2 = "SELECT * FROM account_data WHERE email ='".mysql_real_escape_string($email)."'";

in the database there's no email also the name of table is wrong .. account_data > account
Post automatically merged:

a new file is almost ready
  1. css styled
  2. has a navbar
  3. added an email (will need to add a database with email)
Post automatically merged:

a new file is almost ready
  1. css styled
  2. has a navbar
  3. added an email (will need to add a database with email)

Last edited:
Я бы добавил большую красную надпись "Использовать на свой страх и риск"
Есть же API, в чем проблема?

i suggest that you use a Rest API for the website for better protection and security like a front end with Vue.js or Angular or React.js frame works and for the backend better use secure frameworks like Django(python) or Flask(python) (the easiest one and working perfect) or SpringBoot(java) (hardest but strongest when it comes to security)
and the backend will send the account creation to the php localy so no harm and no SQL injection that could destroy your server in seconds with a very little knowledge
if anyone want to get started with web contact me am ready to help ^^

У игры уже есть свой API
=\

OP
al5yal511

al5yal511

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Guide Author
Я бы добавил большую красную надпись "Использовать на свой страх и риск"
Есть же API, в чем проблема?
its for basic use. using api for beginners is not easy.
i suggest that you use a Rest API for the website for better protection and security like a front end with Vue.js or Angular or React.js frame works and for the backend better use secure frameworks like Django(python) or Flask(python) (the easiest one and working perfect) or SpringBoot(java) (hardest but strongest when it comes to security)
and the backend will send the account creation to the php localy so no harm and no SQL injection that could destroy your server in seconds with a very little knowledge
if anyone want to get started with web contact me am ready to help ^^
yes on my buisness website we're using API.
this file was made just for LAN play or personal use. full clarifications are included with the file.

У игры уже есть свой API
=\

game api is so unsecure and very venerable for any injection attacks for server mods you must use Rest API

its for basic use. using api for beginners is not easy.

yes on my buisness website we're using API.
this file was made just for LAN play or personal use. full clarifications are included with the file.

If you are talking about your server its a direct pointer to your RDP ip adress i recommend recreating the front on another Host you can use netlify with github if you know how to manage brach conflicts and TCP/IP certification and buy a domain or you can buy a ready host with its domain and u just upload your front

ты даже не понял о чем он пишет...
чувак у тебя на каждом твоем сервере дюпают, кто бы про руки говорил)

ты даже не понял о чем он пишет...
чувак у тебя на каждом твоем сервере дюпают, кто бы про руки говорил)
я использую гугл-переводчик, чтобы понять, что он говорит, но если кто-то из вас может писать по-английски, я хорошо пойму

я использую гугл-переводчик, чтобы понять, что он говорит, но если кто-то из вас может писать по-английски, я хорошо пойму
я это не вам

а вот прикинь. на ютубе сам найдешь
Не нашел, будут доказательства? Мистер Неуважаемый Ноунейм

Ты а свои слова отвечать научись вначале а потом пруфы проси)
каждый кто у тебя играл про это знают
ищи лучше

Ты а свои слова отвечать научись вначале а потом пруфы проси)
каждый кто у тебя играл про это знают
ищи лучше
Какие слова? Ты о чем вообще?

Стрелки не переводи то, что-то сказал в мою сторону, так доведи до конца.

Ахах что бы что?
У тебя какие то проблемы с восприятием слов?

Почему же каждый вроде тебя или того же клоуна с allodswar пытаетесь вовлечь меня и мой проект во всяких передрягах, доказательств на которых нет?

если ты твою донную репутацию так пытаешься исправить то это вряд ли
лучше правь баги на своих серверах, и эти баги ты сам "найдешь", ты же не тупой. удачи

Top Bottom