Web [AORG 1.0] Register script for all versions

если ты твою донную репутацию так пытаешься исправить то это вряд ли
лучше правь баги на своих серверах, и эти баги ты сам "найдешь", ты же не тупой. удачи
Репутацией я дорожу, она у меня в отличие от вас имеется.
Искать то чего нет, забавно звучит конечно.

ахах, имено
Получается диалог закончен, по отсутствию доказательств - твои обвинения это фейки.
Хотя, чего еще стоило ожидать от Ноу Нейма.

Получается диалог закончен
Чел ты семь лет занимаешься русскими пиратками.
Репутацию русских пираток знают ВСЕ.
Какой диалог? Читать твое вранье и отмазки - пустая трата времени)

Чел ты семь лет занимаешься русскими пиратками.
Репутацию русских пираток знают ВСЕ.
Какой диалог? Читать твое вранье и отмазки - пустая трата времени)
Зависть? Тогда все понятно.

Зависть? Тогда все понятно.
В телеге тебе лицо хотели набить за твое админство, тоже завидуют :/

В телеге тебе лицо хотели набить за твое админство, тоже завидуют :/
Логическую цепочку построй из своих сообщений.

OP
al5yal511

al5yal511

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Guide Author
Build a logical chain from your messages.
I think the only logic is don't spam anyone's posts, go fight somewhere else, thanks
.I think the only logic is don't spam anyone's posts, go fight somewhere else, thanks.

I think the only logic is don't spam anyone's posts, go fight somewhere else, thanks
I have always been amazed by the politics of this forum. Every animal that has nothing to do with this case and is just a player is able to get access to the forum to leave his unfounded opinion while remaining unpunished. There is a serious authentication procedure on similar resources in other games, and for such things there a person would get blocked. Actually, this is one of the reasons why there is no activity here and at the moment there are no developers of active projects. I don't see any point in participating in this community where there are not even the slightest rules.

Last edited:
OP
al5yal511

al5yal511

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Guide Author
I have always been amazed by the politics of this forum. Every animal that has nothing to do with this case and is just a player is able to get access to the forum to leave his unfounded opinion while remaining unpunished. There is a serious authentication procedure on similar resources in other games, and for such things there a person would get blocked. Actually, this is one of the reasons why there is no activity here and at the moment there are no developers of active projects. I don't see any point in participating in this community where there are not even the slightest rules.
who are you calling " just a player" ?

you're asking for rules while you almost left nothing else to break, spam, insults, threatning, the list goes on. such a shame.

fido67

Appreciated member
Content Creator
Guide Author

Top Bottom