Draining files for a good cause. Bay Bay ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tools Repack 4.0
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

V7-V8 Repacer

Sources Tools Repack

Jars 7.0 AO

Src java 7.0

Update 9.0 Allods World

Password Sourse tools repack #OM01sD|D{2o5B0pEu

A little later I will collect the sorts, skinn the finished version of the tools

Last edited by a moderator:
Владелец Acteros Null
🐭

Набор хламья, полезно только посмотреть изучить... сервер на этом не поднять ;)

OP
D

danil906

The engine is working, your task is only to start the server! 6P4yFrRQJTk73OtzPUXmni4T0ss0GN7hHCN1J1V12Uv4gug9gJBlhtdvcTm_YIzguDg_BQghyAzVuVo3xIISZ-Km.jpg

fido67

Appreciated member
Content Creator
Guide Author
Hi , im trying to build 7.0 emulator with all you give , only account_server is working for moment is it possible to realese this ? or explain to me how ? or just send me screenshot to know where to put what . I use 4.0 as base

OP
D

danil906

Hi , im trying to build 7.0 emulator with all you give , only account_server is working for moment is it possible to realese this ? or explain to me how ? or just send me screenshot to know where to put what . I use 4.0 as base
I'm working on it, I've launched a login server and a billing server! It remains to start the game server. If I succeed, I will post a ready-made pack for the local server

fido67

Appreciated member
Content Creator
Guide Author
I'm working on it, I've launched a login server and a billing server! It remains to start the game server. If I succeed, I will post a ready-made pack for the local server

Wow thanks a lot!!!

I'm afraid he will soon be unable to do anything due to taking a dose of Novichok brand medicine. ;)

fido67

Appreciated member
Content Creator
Guide Author
and im sure that you cant list me all databases that you need for 7.0 sadly :(
the data that he leaked to you is not enough to rustle the server) there are no files here ;) so files 7.0 will remain in private access with me ;)

if you needed information you could ask rather than use the stolen leaks

fido67

Appreciated member
Content Creator
Guide Author
by memorie 4.0 files are also stolen source ?

by memorie 4.0 files are also stolen source ?
Files 4.0 was uploaded by one of their owners, in this case a man like a rat picked up the pieces and leaked them! Including utilities that a person wrote for himself, which is disrespectful to the author's turud, all utilities were merged without permission, and even the author's name, which in the case of utilities 4.0 is bruno, and he did not give permission to publish it in the public domain! It's a pity that the administration of the forum supports this

fido67

Appreciated member
Content Creator
Guide Author
I know the frustration for self developed tools , im devops in real life. I do many private server on my own computer as hobby and I already invited some ppl to play and they stole idear etc ... Its frustrated I understand for utilities. But for server files its a frustration too , but i dont think that 7.0 will run better than 4.0 for ppl. They mainly prefer to play on 4.0 custom. Private server scene of allods is dying like the game , it will enter in dead game soon and you will see more ppl on private rather than official like fiesta online sadly if they do a shitty 14.0 , wich is a mirror of 12.0 like 13.0. For allods i never seen server with title : play for fun , like many wow private server , only fat boy that do a p2w server as official. Only a few of server are really f2p like allods battlezone but you can only count them on a chicken foot finger.

fido67

Appreciated member
Content Creator
Guide Author
and I think that 1.1 with the good customisation will do better score than others version

OP
D

danil906

More than one person is already working on the server, in the end everyone who sells this piece of shit will be disappointed!

I promise to return to this page and find out the price of these files with ready-made links to a ready-made server.Goodbay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom