Need help(error)

fido67

Appreciated member
Content Creator
Guide Author
tell me, I moved the server from a virtual computer to the main windows, everything works fine except shard, what could be the problem?
transferred from https://community.allods-developers...stom-for-lan-play-big-thanks-to-danil906.512/
Hi here the error :

java.lang.Throwable: system.base.LaunchException: resourceDB.storage.ResourceDBCreator$CreatorException: java.io.IOException: Can't find root D:/Allods%20Online%20Server/Server_Starting/game/data directory for relative path D:\Allods%20Online%20Server\Server_Starting\server_bin\jars\..\..\game\data (cwd = D:\Allods Online Server\Server_Starting\server_bin\shard\cfg)

Did you modified folder name ?

do you have the data folder ?

Hi here the error :

java.lang.Throwable: system.base.LaunchException: resourceDB.storage.ResourceDBCreator$CreatorException: java.io.IOException: Can't find root D:/Allods%20Online%20Server/Server_Starting/game/data directory for relative path D:\Allods%20Online%20Server\Server_Starting\server_bin\jars\..\..\game\data (cwd = D:\Allods Online Server\Server_Starting\server_bin\shard\cfg)

Did you modified folder name ?

do you have the data folder ?
yes, I have already solved the problem, there were gaps in the folders

fido67

Appreciated member
Content Creator
Guide Author
P
yes, I have already solved the problem, there were gaps in the folders
Perfect ! Remember : Never use white space and only use english alphabetical letters to avoid problems like it in any project :)

Top Bottom