Premade 1.1 private server (ready for lan play)

fido67

Appreciated member
Content Creator
Guide Author
Hi here you can download a VM ready with a ready made 1.1 server.

ID : Administrateur

PW : @@Fido67 (change it lmao)

OS : Windows server 2016 , why Windows server 2016? because I dont want to do support on linux due to beginner, you learn by yourself sorry :( , if you want to do it on linux you must to have at least system and network knowledges on it.

First : you download oracle VM or use your favorite VM software.

Second : You import the download VM ⚠⚠ WITH YOUR REQUIREMENT !!!! and with reset mac adress option pls..... xd 12go of ram and 4 processor core by default ⚠⚠

Third : You configure network param of your VM with your networks param. By default :

CIDR = 255.255.255.0 (/24)
static ip = 192.168.1.32
Routeur ip = 192.168.1.254

follow this to change it if you know nothing, im lazy to describe it.

Oh, in DNS put 8.8.8.8 if you want to navigate on internet but useless.

PS: Use the windows remote connection when you configure all, its better (y)

Here the link of the VM :

Important :

You must to change all ip 192.168.1.32 by your new local IP and also in shard/cfg/shard.xml this :

<frontend externalhost="With your modem or main routeur IP or new local ip" blla bla bla bla bla >

In you client put the IP of the VM or external IP.

Additonal information :

Firewalll is off, must to activate it again and open those ports in TCP : 9340,9325,9323,9322,9324

The VM is ready to be in production, just need to do port forwarding on your modem or main routeur.
Ports to forward : 9340,9325,9323,9322,9324 if I didnt forget one.
You must also to change in shard/cfg/shard.xml :

<frontend externalhost="With your modem or main routeur IP" blla bla bla bla bla >

If you connect with external IP and you enter in server list but cant enter in server, juste need to see at top left wich port is blocking and forward it, if it is forwarded check your firewall.

OP
fido67

fido67

Appreciated member
Content Creator
Guide Author
Oh I forget : keybord is in azerty and its in french, you can find easy tutorial on internet to change language

That's working perfectly (even for a noob like me) !!!
But one little thing, I can't access the postgreSQL database in pgAdmin, where should I find the password ?

OP
fido67

fido67

Appreciated member
Content Creator
Guide Author
That's working perfectly (even for a noob like me) !!!
But one little thing, I can't access the postgreSQL database in pgAdmin, where should I find the password ?
Oh yes of course , postgres is postgres and root user has no one

Adrish

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Content Creator
Good work fido67 fido67 !
there is more to simplify all this in the future and it is a good thing for the creators/developer and modder!

Congratulations !

Top Bottom