Allods Hardcore

Jinjer LC

Honored Member
Guide Author
Seller

Welcome to a new and unique chapter for Allods Online.
We hope that you will join us very soon in this never-done experience of Hardcore.
More details about our upcoming beta coming soon!​

Добро пожаловать в новую и уникальную главу для Аллоды Онлайн.
Мы надеемся, что вы присоединитесь к нам очень скоро в этом никогда ранее не испытанном опыте Хардкора.
Более подробная информация о нашем предстоящем бета-тестировании скоро будет доступна!​

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Adrish

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Content Creator
Oh, that's great! You have all the cards in hand to create something cool and simple. Anyway, I love the idea. Human beings tend to always want to do complex things that often take an eternity to develop and implement. But it's often necessary to keep it simple. Are we in true hardcore mode, with only one life? :love:

I'm looking forward to your announcements about the direction you want to take! I suppose that 90% of the players who will be on the server will be very familiar with Allods, which will influence how each player evolves.

OP
Jinjer LC

Jinjer LC

Honored Member
Guide Author
Seller
Oh, that's great! You have all the cards in hand to create something cool and simple. Anyway, I love the idea. Human beings tend to always want to do complex things that often take an eternity to develop and implement. But it's often necessary to keep it simple. Are we in true hardcore mode, with only one life? :love:

I'm looking forward to your announcements about the direction you want to take! I suppose that 90% of the players who will be on the server will be very familiar with Allods, which will influence how each player evolves.
Thanks for the support! and yes that is the plan is to develop something different but keep true to the original experience, simple and clean. More will be explained soon as we announce the unique features and finally the beta hopefully.

al5yal511

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Guide Author
hope this will be the next big allodspvp replica

Loloduka

Намекнули бы хоть на версию)))

-----------------------------------------------

Which version is it gonna be based on?
Still hoping for a working 1.0 server one day :D

Which version is it gonna be based on?
Still hoping for a working 1.0 server one day :D
In an enhanced but faithful version of 1.1 of the game, we bring you a mix of a classic Allods online game with new and exciting custom content that will make your journey to conquering Sarnaut evermore rewarding.

Kralnor

Про сервер информации 0, от слова совсем.
Чего ожидать, тоже неизвестно.
Вон на 3.0 сижу катаю и по кайфу.

Top Bottom