As promised full pack 7.0 Server+Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

The package has a built-in client!
To repack pack.bin you need to create a file in the game folder BuildBinaries.bat with the description @echo off
cd bin
start AOgame.exe -buildBinaries 2
You also need to fix the shard.xml configs or take the ready-made version from the src jars of the last post!
For questions about correcting errors, please do not get it! I leave my discord in case the link is removed Allods RAMPAGE#2194

When you start the server, you create a character but you are not allowed to the starting location! An error is thrown. This error can be fixed by repacking the client or taking ready-made files from 4.0. You can change the spawn location

I really value my time, I don't have time to correct mistakes. But as promised, I give the files to those who wanted them, I hope you appreciate what I did for you. It cost me a small amount of money

fido67

Appreciated member
Content Creator
Guide Author
Nice release bro , do you think its possible to keep 7.0 motor and mix it to 4.0 ?

OP
D

danil906

The link was broken, I'll re-upload it tonight!

OP
D

danil906

I warn you! If you are developing allods, you will even come across such rats who have already downloaded the pack and are asking to remove links! xD

You must know the face of the heroes. nickname "Crypto"

aka Norte Del Valle #8805 and also just a poor earring! xD

Last edited:

fido67

Appreciated member
Content Creator
Guide Author
Ok .
Im building the server on VM and i can release this premade server if you are ok and agree with that. All works , only pack.bin problems, the packer is stuck to press anything to continue at the moment.

I also find vanilla client 7.0, i will reverse the server to do a vanillla 7.0.

I warn you! If you are developing allods, you will even come across such rats who have already downloaded the pack and are asking to remove links! xD

You must know the face of the heroes. nickname "Crypto"

aka Norte Del Valle #8805 and also just a poor earring! xD
ЛОЛ, спасибо поржал. Все файлы которые давал я тебе, ты их публично слил в шару. Красавчик.
Ты хоть понял что ты написал?, да и давай пруфы ублюдок) что у меня имеется 7.0.
Я веду разработку над 4.0 как я тебе говорил пару дней назад, ты на своей волне сидишь. Взял файлики 4.0 и закинул в 7.0 и выдает хуйню, спасибо команда поржала)

Kralnor

ЛОЛ, спасибо поржал. Все файлы которые давал я тебе, ты их публично слил в шару. Красавчик.
Ты хоть понял что ты написал?, да и давай пруфы ублюдок) что у меня имеется 7.0.
Я веду разработку над 4.0 как я тебе говорил пару дней назад, ты на своей волне сидишь. Взял файлики 4.0 и закинул в 7.0 и выдает хуйню, спасибо команда поржала)
Держись братка, тут дуриков полно, крепимся за тебя

fido67

Appreciated member
Content Creator
Guide Author
Works perfectlyl , thanks i will explore it in depth

Attachments

• Screenshot_8.png
    Screenshot_8.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 99
OP
D

danil906

Блядь Сергей, тебя знают даже те кому ты не когда в жизни не писал. О какой разработке идет речь? Ты даже на базе src не смог запустить аккаунт сервер. Узнавал у меня как я его запустил... Не ты ли день назад истерику закатил что я тебе не дал ссылку на файлы? jhmazcIAMr9gYRsmO1cg7ZqkM4oDY6zFzlgRHcw5YkkdYrg6cVm2b2ZE35_TuosKmDWlIGqzprx8kECe-msv5e_-.jpg6DhyTkDJPrsWWtKUHdl_Mp3m9uVnmRKsWEY0BHLG2x4w_BkoTECQw27mc7hmMDaoMvUGIlgdkMrR-Cy35hamXgV7.jpg

Kralnor

Блядь Сергей, тебя знают даже те кому ты не когда в жизни не писал. О какой разработке идет речь? Ты даже на базе src не смог запустить аккаунт сервер. Узнавал у меня как я его запустил... Не ты ли день назад истерику закатил что я тебе не дал ссылку на файлы? View attachment 2719View attachment 2720
Ебать ты телечока браток, сливаешь инфу своего же братана))

Kralnor

Блядь Сергей, тебя знают даже те кому ты не когда в жизни не писал. О какой разработке идет речь? Ты даже на базе src не смог запустить аккаунт сервер. Узнавал у меня как я его запустил... Не ты ли день назад истерику закатил что я тебе не дал ссылку на файлы? View attachment 2719View attachment 2720
Да и тебе сказали, что работать будут только с файлами, которые ты слил в паблик, повторив судьбу Стрелка, удачи с открыванием своих пираток(их не будет).

OP
D

danil906

Works perfectlyl , thanks i will explore it in depth
Да и тебе сказали, что работать будут только с файлами, которые ты слил в паблик, повторив судьбу Стрелка, удачи с открыванием своих пираток(их не будет).
Почитай предыдущие посты! Дурачок, я еще 3 месяца назад пообещал всем что куплю с левого акка и солью файлы! Мне теперь нету нужды в открытие сервера, знаешь почему? Потому что в скором времени откроются 5-7 приваток 7.0 и поверь онлайном блестать они не будут!

OP
D

danil906

Денег вы уже с 7.0 не получите, а я возвращаюсь в Армадку дальше донатить на оффе c(=

Kralnor

Денег вы уже с 7.0 не получите, а я возвращаюсь в Армадку дальше донатить на оффе c(=
Там делать нехуй. ЗО топ.

OP
D

danil906

Самое смешное, что этот же чел меня просит удалить ссылку после того как скачал пак. Ты конченая крыса как и все кто связан с аллодами.

1. Norte Del ValleВчера, в 21:15
    Удали ссылку, что ты делаешь, ты дурачек шоли (изменено)

2. Allods RAMPAGEВчера, в 21:47
    Иди нахуй

fido67

Appreciated member
Content Creator
Guide Author
Lisez les messages précédents ! Imbécile, j'ai promis à tout le monde il y a 3 mois que j'achèterais des fichiers de l'acc gauche et du sel ! Je n'ai pas besoin d'ouvrir un serveur maintenant, savez-vous pourquoi ? Parce que bientôt 5-7 privates 7.0 ouvriront et croyez-moi ils ne brilleront pas en ligne !
[/DEVIS]
true , only 4.0 or 1.1 can live but at a condition : do custom patch and give your time like on Fiesta online Private server. They revived a dead game on 2012 patch. People customise it a lot and literally follow their community on making stuff. They dont open and close like all allods server. They live with the server and its a things that all allods server never enderstand for me , greedy game , greedy server. Only thing that can save allods private server community its a server that dont follow official way on a good patch that is liked by everyone. Per exemple take the 1.1,do little maps like new allods, do new class mechanics or reworks all half year by hearing ppll, do troll events , wb events all sunday and i think you can keep a lot of players. But i never seen an allods server with the fun of : Oh yeah i cant wait my surprise wb events. Those liitle things break a routine that can annoye players a lot and I the first.

OP
D

danil906

Who can not download, please wait. I will upload to torrent

Kralnor

Самое смешное, что этот же чел меня просит удалить ссылку после того как скачал пак. Ты конченая крыса как и все кто связан с аллодами.

1. Norte Del ValleВчера, в 21:15
    Удали ссылку, что ты делаешь, ты дурачек шоли (изменено)

2. Allods RAMPAGEВчера, в 21:47
    Иди нахуй
Я в курсе всего этого, но ты его наебал а потом сливаешь, как это понять?

Ok .
Im building the server on VM and i can release this premade server if you are ok and agree with that. All works , only pack.bin problems, the packer is stuck to press anything to continue at the moment.

I also find vanilla client 7.0, i will reverse the server to do a vanillla 7.0.
Can you please release premade server? Also can you say what databases did you created (on previous it was like
a1_masterserver_rc_4_0_02
a1_reports
allods_auction_RC_4_0_02
allods_billing_RC_4_0_02
allods_guild_RC_4_0_02
allods_mail_RC_4_0_02
allods_online_RC_4_0_02
) on this version how databases called?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom