Сорок два

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Content Creator
Guide Author
Seller
Premium
Hello, here is a guide to help you editing the game client texts.

First download this resource https://community.allods-developers.eu/resources/loc-compiler-extracter.1/

Create a folder and put these two .exe files in this folder. Now, let find our pack.loc file and put it in this root folder too.

You can find the pack.loc here

Client/data/Packs/Texts.pak/bin/pack.loc

Now just open a new command line on your system (cmd, bash, whatever) and use this command to extract pack.loc data into .txt files

Bash:
./loc.extracter.exe pack.loc

It will create a new folder at the folder root called Extracted.
Now you can edit and/or create your texts files

If you want to create a new text file, the file must be create in UCS-2 Little Endian encodage or you will not have any text in game

When you have finished your work, just write this command to recompile pack.loc

Bash:
./loc.compiler.exe Extracted/ pack.loc

Then put the new version of pack.loc in Texts.pak and voila, you can now edit and create text in your client !

Last edited:
OP
Сорок два

Сорок два

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Content Creator
Guide Author
Seller
Premium
Last edited:
Hello, here is a guide to help you editing the game client texts.

First download this resource https://community.allods-developers.eu/resources/loc-compiler-extracter.1/

Create a folder and put these two .exe files in this folder. Now, let find our pack.loc file and put it in this root folder too.

You can find the pack.loc here

Now just open a new command line on your system (cmd, bash, whatever) and use this command to extract pack.loc data into .txt files

Bash:
./loc.extracter.exe pack.loc

It will create a new folder at the folder root called Extracted.
Now you can edit and/or create your texts files

If you want to create a new text file, the file must be create in UCS-2 Little Endian encodage or you will not have any text in game

When you have finished your work, just write this command to recompile pack.loc

Bash:

Then put the new version of pack.loc in Texts.pak and voila, you can now edit and create text in your client !
loc.extracter.exe pack.lock works, but loc.compiler.exe Extracted/pack.loc does not work.
nothing happens at startup:(

OP
Сорок два

Сорок два

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Content Creator
Guide Author
Seller
Premium
loc.extracter.exe pack.lock works, but loc.compiler.exe Extracted/pack.loc does not work.
nothing happens at startup:(

Hello, can you make a video to show what exactly happening ?

Здравствуйте, вы можете сделать видео, чтобы показать, что именно происходит ?
View attachment 2022-04-06 18-17-29.mp4

when I write./loc.compiler.exe Extracted/ pack.lock in cmd. in response I get "is not an internal or external command, executable program or batch file. and if you press loc.compiler.exe it opens and immediately closes

OP
Сорок два

Сорок два

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Content Creator
Guide Author
Seller
Premium
View attachment 2674

when I write./loc.compiler.exe Extracted/ pack.lock in cmd. in response I get "is not an internal or external command, executable program or batch file. and if you press loc.compiler.exe it opens and immediately closes

You open your terrminal in the wrong folder, what's whyit doesn't work, the file isn't found. You apparently work into C:/Novaia Papka but your cmd in open in C:/Users/Niki

So once you get your terminal open you need to make cd C:\Novaia Papka then use the command to recompuile

You open your terrminal in the wrong folder, what's whyit doesn't work, the file isn't found. You apparently work into C:/Novaia Papka but your cmd in open in C:/Users/Niki

So once you get your terminal open you need to make cd C:\Novaia Papka then use the command to recompuile
Yes, thanks. I did it all right)) ah, please tell me. how can I see the text of all the other titles ?
1649291951055.png

al5yal511

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Guide Author
Please take a look help
View attachment 2771

first you need to have pack.loc from a text.pak .. decompile it, you get folders with texts. 30k folder and 252k files.

next open the shell outside the extracted folder and run this command .

don't delete the space after / .. keep it.

when you run the command it says usage : loc.compiler etc ... nothing else. now press / and you'll see that it is compiling.

same with decompiling, this shit takes hours to compile or recompile. it takes time so just run it and wait.

Top Bottom