Fixing v1.1.0.2

Jinjer LC

Honored Member
Guide Author
Seller
Allods_Online_logo.png
I've always been a fan of the old mechanics, feel and gameplay of allods. I'd say its peak best spot with not only class balance in pvp, and pve content raids/Astral was the version 2.0, But since we don't have access to those files and 4.02 has overwritten most of the mechanics and replaced them with ' modernised ' version i think the closest thing we have to getting it back is with 1.1.0.2
My ultimate objective for this project is to fix most of the current game breaking bugs present, I'm not aware of all the bugs present obviously and this is where anyone else can help with at least tracking or sharing well known bugs within this version of the game so with the help of you guys maybe we can fix it and have a decent base to work with.

I plan on keeping this post updated with every bug and with the solution to fix it, my priority is going to start with the game world aka fixing wrong spawns, broken quests, broken Astral...

So please if you have any previous knowledge on the bugs present in this version share them with us so we can fix it
thanks!

Я всегда был поклонником старой механики, ощущений и игрового процесса аллодов. Я бы сказал, что это самое лучшее место с не только балансом классов в pvp, но и рейдами с pve-контентом / Astral была версией 2.0, но так как у нас нет доступа к этим файлам, а 4.02 переписал большую часть механики и заменил их на «модернизированная» версия, я думаю, что самая близкая вещь, которую мы должны вернуть, - это 1.1.0.2. Моя конечная цель в этом проекте - исправить большинство существующих ошибок, приводящих к сбоям в игре, но я не знаю всех присутствующих ошибок, и именно здесь кто-то может помочь хотя бы с отслеживанием или распространением известных ошибок в этой версии. игра, так что с помощью вас, ребята, возможно, мы сможем исправить это и иметь хорошую базу для работы. Я планирую обновлять этот пост с каждой ошибкой и с решением для ее исправления, мой приоритет будет начинаться с игрового мира, известного как исправление неправильных спавнов, битых квестов, битых астралов ... Поэтому, пожалуйста, если у вас есть какие-либо предыдущие знания об ошибках, присутствующих в этой версии, поделитесь ими с нами, чтобы мы могли это исправить Спасибо!"

Overall status:
-Astral should 100% be working including ship pvp
-Right now I'm leveling at the normal pace experiencing the world and try to break stuff as much as possible to make a list of all the bugs and will report back!

Bug: Ressurecting in the old square is offset to fall under map.
Target file: XDB_Maps.Server.pak\Maps\Hadagan\Zones\ZoneHadagan1\ZoneHadagan1.xdb
Slightly Change the values of <coord x="" y="" z="" />

Bug: Names in english not working
Target file: server_bin\shard\cfg\shard.xml
Change territory to USA like this:
XML:
  <content territory="USA" pack="Base"/>

Bug: Astral isn't working, many Allods aren't populated(checking in progress)
Target file: game\data\System\ServerRoles\LocalShard.xdb
Add these lines for the astral activation:
XML:
    <Item>
      <name>astral</name>
      <modules href="Modules/AstralBig.xdb#xpointer(/basement.server.module.ModulesPack)"/>
    </Item>
    <Item>
      <name>gm1</name>
      <modules href="Modules/GameMechanicsAstral.xdb#xpointer(/basement.server.module.ModulesPack)"/>
    </Item>
    <Item>
      <name>gm2</name>
      <modules href="Modules/GameMechanicsAstral.xdb#xpointer(/basement.server.module.ModulesPack)"/>
    </Item>
    <Item>
      <name>personalInstance</name>
      <modules href="Modules/PersonalInstance.xdb#xpointer(/basement.server.module.ModulesPack)"/>
    </Item>

your localshard.xml should look like this:

XML:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<basement.server.config.ServerRole>
  <Header>
    <resourceId>1431961635</resourceId>
  </Header>
  <name>LocalShard</name>
  <localization>
    <language>ru</language>
    <country>RU</country>
  </localization>
  <threads>
    <Item>
      <name>console</name>
      <modules href="Modules/Console.xdb#xpointer(/basement.server.module.ModulesPack)"/>
    </Item>
    <Item>
      <name>fe1</name>
      <modules href="Modules/FrontEnd.xdb#xpointer(/basement.server.module.ModulesPack)"/>
    </Item>
    <Item>
      <name>fe2</name>
      <modules href="Modules/FrontEnd.xdb#xpointer(/basement.server.module.ModulesPack)"/>
    </Item>
    <Item>
      <name>fe3</name>
    </Item>
    <Item>
      <name>fe4</name>
    </Item>
    <Item>
      <name>item</name>
      <modules href="Modules/ItemService.xdb#xpointer(/basement.server.module.ModulesPack)"/>
    </Item>
    <Item>
      <name>transfer</name>
      <modules href="Modules/Transfer.xdb#xpointer(/basement.server.module.ModulesPack)"/>
    </Item>
    <Item>
      <name>coordinator</name>
      <modules href="Modules/Coordinator.xdb#xpointer(/basement.server.module.ModulesPack)"/>
    </Item>
    <Item>
      <name>maps_distributor</name>
      <modules href="Modules/MapStartDistributor.xdb#xpointer(/basement.server.module.ModulesPack)"/>
    </Item>
    <Item>
      <name>gm1</name>
      <modules href="Modules/GameMechanics.xdb#xpointer(/basement.server.module.ModulesPack)"/>
    </Item>
    <Item>
      <name>gm2</name>
      <modules href="Modules/GameMechanics.xdb#xpointer(/basement.server.module.ModulesPack)"/>
    </Item>
    <Item>
      <name>raid</name>
      <modules href="Modules/Raid.xdb#xpointer(/basement.server.module.ModulesPack)"/>
    </Item>
    <Item>
      <name>population</name>
      <modules href="Modules/Population.xdb#xpointer(/basement.server.module.ModulesPack)"/>
    </Item>
    <Item>
      <name>chat</name>
      <modules href="Modules/Chat.xdb#xpointer(/basement.server.module.ModulesPack)"/>
    </Item>
    <Item>
      <name>time</name>
      <modules href="Modules/Time.xdb#xpointer(/basement.server.module.ModulesPack)"/>
    </Item>
    <Item>
      <name>mail1</name>
      <modules href="Modules/MailActive.xdb#xpointer(/basement.server.module.ModulesPack)"/>
    </Item>
    <Item>
      <name>mail2</name>
      <modules href="Modules/MailPassive.xdb#xpointer(/basement.server.module.ModulesPack)"/>
    </Item>
    <Item>
      <name>mail3</name>
      <modules href="Modules/MailPassive.xdb#xpointer(/basement.server.module.ModulesPack)"/>
    </Item>
    <Item>
      <name>auction</name>
      <modules href="Modules/Auction.xdb#xpointer(/basement.server.module.ModulesPack)"/>
    </Item>
    <Item>
      <name>guild</name>
      <modules href="Modules/Guild.xdb#xpointer(/basement.server.module.ModulesPack)"/>
    </Item>
    <Item>
      <name>config</name>
      <modules href="Modules/Config.xdb#xpointer(/basement.server.module.ModulesPack)"/>
    </Item>
    <Item>
      <name>dailyNotifier</name>
      <modules href="Modules/DailyNotifier.xdb#xpointer(/basement.server.module.ModulesPack)"/>
    </Item>
    <Item>
      <name>honorReset</name>
      <modules href="Modules/HonorReset.xdb#xpointer(/basement.server.module.ModulesPack)"/>
    </Item>
    <Item>
      <name>rules</name>
      <modules href="Modules/Rules.xdb#xpointer(/basement.server.module.ModulesPack)"/>
    </Item>
    <Item>
      <name>astral</name>
      <modules href="Modules/AstralBig.xdb#xpointer(/basement.server.module.ModulesPack)"/>
    </Item>
    <Item>
      <name>gm1</name>
    </Item>
    <Item>
      <name>gm2</name>
    </Item>
    <Item>
      <name>personalInstance</name>
      <modules href="Modules/PersonalInstance.xdb#xpointer(/basement.server.module.ModulesPack)"/>
    </Item>
  </threads>
</basement.server.config.ServerRole>

Bug: Error worlddrop table not found when looting treasures
target files: Server\game\data\System\Corks\ServerBuild.xdb and depending on your shard configuration Debug.xdb or Release.xdb
Change <includeWorldDrop>false</ includeWorldDrop> to <includeWorldDrop>true</ includeWorldDrop>

Bug: Auction house not working
This will make the auction house work, filter search will work but the custom search won't
Target folder:\game\data\Packs\Langs
Copy and paste rus.pak 4 times and rename them as follows
eng.pak
eng_eu.pak
fra.pak
ger.pak

Bug: Cannot attack shaman pet in Arena (same faction)

Bug: Nezebgrad Map doesnt update the location of the character (specifically Nezeb zones)

Bug: Infinite Martyr boost
Issue: When Martyr is activated you choose a stat to add a bonus to, currently that can be endlessly exploited or its not working at all, apparently this is triggered when the bank is full

Last edited:

Сорок два

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Content Creator
Guide Author
Seller
Premium
Hi Jinjer LC !

I totally agree with what you say in your preamble. This is a very good project in which you start, correcting most of the bugs in the V1 and making it stable, there is opportunity to do something nice in terms of development of new features for the game.

Moreover, the project idea that we launched last year with Paulus Paulus, Allods Legacy (a quiet dead for the moment because we are both very unavailable because of our professional lives), will be based on the v1. Paulus Paulus also aims to correct the main bugs of v1 in order to offer us a stable basis for optimal development.

Good luck in this adventure and we will come to help you when we will have a little more time available !

Paulus

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Content Creator
Guide Author
Bug: Auction house not working

Insert packages for each languages (eng.pak, fra.pak, ...) in data/Packs/Langs, it will create the corresponding databases when server is started. You can copy-paste the rus.pak but the search by name won't work. You'll need to a have a correctly translated pak to have it working.

Не хотел создавать новой темы, спрошу здесь.
Пока из ошибок, не указанных в списке, могу отметить: неверное отображение хп бара npc.
Куда важнее, для меня лично, но это не совсем ошибка: в серверных файлах версии 1.1 присутствуют механики некоторых классов до их переделки, текущий на тот момент вариант помечен "v2". Собственно в чем возникла проблема, вернуть старые варианты было несложно, но загвоздка в том, что в интерфейсе не все отображается как надо. На активной панели, в разделе доступных умений, способностей все нормально, нужные абилки отображаются, но в окне прокачки вех, умений ничего не меняется и соответственно из-за несовпадения ячеек нельзя что-то выбрать. Как можно исправить данную проблему? Ну или может есть рабочее решение отката классовых механик на старые версии?

I didn't want to create a new topic, I'll ask here.
So far, from the errors that are not listed in the list, I can note: incorrect display of the HP bar npc.
Much more important, for me personally, but this is not exactly an error: in the server files of version 1.1, there are mechanics of some classes before they are reworked, the current version at that time is marked "v2". Actually, what was the problem, it was easy to return the old versions, but the problem is that the interface does not display everything as it should. On the active panel, in the section of available skills, abilities, everything is normal, the necessary abilities are displayed, but in the window of pumping milestones, skills, nothing changes and, accordingly, because of the mismatch of cells, you can not select something. How can I fix this problem? Well, or maybe there is a working solution for rolling back class mechanics to old versions?

Kralnor

Пока из ошибок, не указанных в списке, могу отметить: неверное отображение хп бара npc.
Куда важнее, для меня лично, но это не совсем ошибка: в серверных файлах версии 1.1 присутствуют механики некоторых классов до их переделки, текущий на тот момент вариант помечен "v2". Собственно в чем возникла проблема, вернуть старые варианты было несложно, но загвоздка в том, что в интерфейсе не все отображается как надо. На активной панели, в разделе доступных умений, способностей все нормально, нужные абилки отображаются, но в окне прокачки вех, умений ничего не меняется и соответственно из-за несовпадения ячеек нельзя что-то выбрать. Как можно исправить данную проблему? Ну или может есть рабочее решение отката классовых механик на старые версии?

So far, from the errors that are not listed in the list, I can note: incorrect display of the HP bar npc.
Much more important, for me personally, but this is not exactly an error: in the server files of version 1.1, there are mechanics of some classes before they are reworked, the current version at that time is marked "v2". Actually, what was the problem, it was easy to return the old versions, but the problem is that the interface does not display everything as it should. On the active panel, in the section of available skills, abilities, everything is normal, the necessary abilities are displayed, but in the window of pumping milestones, skills, nothing changes and, accordingly, because of the mismatch of cells, you can not select something. How can I fix this problem? Well, or maybe there is a working solution for rolling back class mechanics to old versions?
Так брат можно отредачить как я знаю это, и даже очень легко(нет), но можно). Ребята сейчас в по уши в работе, так что успехов им).

Let me speak from my heart.

Условно, в 1.1 xml файлы игры разделены на две составляющие: сервер и клиент.

xml файлы сервера отвечают за механики/переменные etc.
xml файлы клиента за визуал (отрисовку виджетов, моделей, анимаций) etc.

Часть из них смежные. Т.е. что бы получить результат нужно изменить значение в xdb клиента и xdb сервера.

xdb клиента защищены и зашиты в специальный архив - packbin.
В оригинальном index.bin (список xdb в packbin архиве) ~194312 xdb.
Из них распакованы на сервере ~116562 xdb. => зашиты в клиенте и отвечают за визуал ~77750 xdb.

Без этих файлов ты не сможешь полноценно редактировать предметы, статы у шмоток, квесты, скиллы, локации... ну т.е. понял.

Для этого их нужно извлечь. Нужна специальная программа packbin unpacker которая публично не продается. Или ждать пока Paulus допилит и зальет свою.
Или можешь написать сам если есть свободные 2 года.

С учетом дубликатов из 1.0 (где xdb распакованы) можно сократить количество xdb которых не хватает до 32719 (остальные совпадают относительно близко к цели).
С учетом распаковки из 4.0 их число можно сократить до +/- 3к. Основная запарка там виджеты и интерфейс.

Если силы будут дописать парсер, посмотрю что там кривое, что подходит. Думаю, Paulus быстрее в паблик зальет свой распаковщик.

Kralnor

Unpacker for 1.1, I think it will be interesting to look ;)

Solution for martyr boost bug.
Add deactivate() call to the start of bind() method in FairyInstance java class (gameMechanics.world.avatar)
Code:
void bind() {
  if (this.active)
    deactivate();
  activate();

And if you need for those broken items to show "The bag is full" message, add this predicate to item giving spell .xdb's (will also remove "Avatar is rolled back" spam and fix this bug for affected items):
Code:
<Item type="gameMechanics.elements.predicates.PredicateCanTake">
    <item href="/Mechanics/Runes/Aries/Rune01.xdb#xpointer(/gameMechanics.constructor.schemes.item.ItemResource)" />
    <stackCount>1</stackCount>
</Item>

Tested on Mechanics\Spells\Special\GiveOwnRune01\Spell01.xdb

I am like 10 years late, but i haven't found any mentions of this.
Will also share already recompiled jar file.

Attachments

• gameMechanics.zip
    11 MB · Views: 2

Top Bottom