[Guide] Allods 1.1.02.0 Server Setup on Windows

OP
Jinjer LC

Jinjer LC

Honored Member
Guide Author
Seller
Good afternoon again!
I started the server with first locations.
But when i change memory size more then 1400 in bat "startServerDefault " an error occurs (for more locations, step 9 in example).
With 1400 memory size and all locations server didnt start (error).
I think this is related to the java version (x86). But i dont know what to do.
install Java x64 and make sure your path redirects are set to it and you should be good

install Java x64 and make sure your path redirects are set to it and you should be good
Good day.
I'm sorry, one more question
Everything works except shop
After launch "startbilingServerCommon" and "startitemMallServerCommon" bat process stops

I did it according to the instructions
1.open BIMHelper.zip
2.extract XDB_ItemMall.Server.pak inside \game\data\Packs
3.extract billingServer and itemMallServer folders inside \server_bin
4.extract allods_online_billing_trunk_rc2.sql in \server_bin\billingServer
5.run startbilingServerCommon.bat in \server_bin\billingServer
6.run startitemMallServerCommon.bat in \server_bin\itemMallServer
7.head to
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
and open allods_online_billing_trunk_rc2 database
choose import option and import allods_online_billing_trunk_rc2.sql
after executing you should see this

Thank you for your help!)

Attachments

• billing.png
    billing.png
    60 KB · Views: 58
  • mall.png
    mall.png
    57.9 KB · Views: 84
  • error.png
    error.png
    884.4 KB · Views: 83

shelloux

1627319010084.png

I get errors when trying tu run startAccountServer.bat

Fixed by doing this:

1627319787427.png

Last edited:

raverkai

Hi, i have the this error:
net_worker_1 - INFO accountserver.listeners.AuthentificationListener : name "account server"; socket id = 5, socket /127.0.0.1:62858 -> /127.0.0.1:9317; closed true closed (peer closed connection; null)

accountServer\cfg\shard_local
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<config name="test_trunk_shard" build="Debug" serversNeed="1" mapServicesAmount="1">
<net basePort="9000" datagramPort="8000" bindPortsRange="15"/>
<logging args="logging.channels.local.LocalChannelEngineFactory --defaultlogpath --logpath=/local/temp --format=CSV --start"/>

<accountServer maxUsersOnShard="1000" clientsLimit="50" build="builds/standard.xml" versionOnLogin="-1" memory="500" ip="127.0.0.1">
<approve ip="127.0.0.1" port="9318"/>
<auth ip="127.0.0.1" port="9317" timeout="30000"/>
<api protocol="http" host="127.0.0.1" port="9337"/>
<db host="127.0.0.1:5433" user="postgres" password="ascent" config="accountserverdb-config-pgsql.properties"/>
</accountServer>
</config>

fido67

Appreciated member
Content Creator
Guide Author
Can you see the shard in server list ? Its not an error its an information that means someone has disconnected from the server.

raverkai

Can you see the shard in server list ? Its not an error its an information that means someone has disconnected from the server.
Hi and thanks, I'm completely new to this, and it would be my first contact with the core.
Where I can see the server list ?
When I start the startMasterServer.bat and finish run, i see this
1639253912456.png

and with shard/startServerDefault.bat

1639254123187.png

I can't connect to game, I don't know if I will have a wrongly file configured...

XML:
<config name="test_trunk_shard" build="Debug" serversNeed="1" mapServicesAmount="1">
  <net basePort="9000" datagramPort="8000" bindPortsRange="15"/>
  <logging args="logging.channels.local.LocalChannelEngineFactory --defaultlogpath --logpath=/local/temp --format=CSV --start"/>

<accountServer maxUsersOnShard="1000" clientsLimit="50" build="builds/standard.xml" versionOnLogin="-1" memory="500" ip="127.0.0.1">
    <db host="127.0.0.1:5433" user="postgres" password="ascent" config="accountserverdb-config-pgsql.properties"/>
  </accountServer>
</config>

-

XML:
<config name="trunk_local" comment="" build="Debug" serversNeed="1" maxUsers="5000">
  <net basePort="10000" consoleAccessPort="9856"/>
  <resourceSystem storeXdbLinks="true" useInternalization="true"/>

<content territory="Russia" pack="Base"/>

<logging kind="local">
    <local format="csv"/>
    <remote host="localhost" port="8888"/>
  </logging>

<shard role="LocalShard" memory="1200" ip="127.0.0.1">
    <frontEnd externalHost="127.0.0.1" ip="127.0.0.1" port="9322" timeout="60000"/>
    <db host="127.0.0.1" user="allods_online" password="" config="db/database-config-trunk.properties"/>
    <auction host="127.0.0.1" user="allods_online" password="" db="db/auctiondb-config-trunk.properties"/>
    <mail host="127.0.0.1" user="allods_online" password="" db="db/maildb-config.properties"/>
    <guild host="127.0.0.1" user="allods_online" password="" db="db/guilddb-config.properties"/>
    <http host="127.0.0.1" port="82"/>
    <indicator/>
    <doorway/>
  </shard>

<itemMallServer>
    <net ip="127.0.0.1" port="9321" reconnect-timeout="30"/>
  </itemMallServer>

<accountServer maxUsersOnShard="1000" build="builds/standard.xml">
  </accountServer>

<masterServer>
    <net ip="127.0.0.1" port="9500"/>
    <api ip="127.0.0.1" port="10500"/>
  </masterServer>

<billingServer>
    <net port="9320" host="127.0.0.1"/>
    <api port="8080" host="-1"/>
  </billingServer>

<resourceErrorsEnabled>false</resourceErrorsEnabled>

<gameMechanics>
    <characterCreation allowDiffFactions="true"/>
    <character levelCap="42"/>
    <shipRate build="1" buildReduce="1"/>
    <mobExpRate>1</mobExpRate>
    <questExpRate>1</questExpRate>
  </gameMechanics>

<!-- use fake address of gametool - 127.0.0.2 - to avoid same ip as local shard -->
  <gametoolEAR ip="127.0.0.2" lang="rus">
    <standard-gametool-config>
      <mode name="single"/>
      <instance name="Trunk shard"/>
      <database-defaults>
        <default-gametool-database port="5432" database="gametool" login="gametool" password="gametool"/>
        <default-logserver-database host="127.0.0.1" port="5432" database="logserver" login="logserver" password="logserver"/>
      </database-defaults>
      <master address="127.0.0.1" login="*" password="*"/>
      <shard id="trunk_local" name="trunk_local" address="127.0.0.1"
             login="*" password="*"/>
    </standard-gametool-config>
  </gametoolEAR>

</config>

fido67

Appreciated member
Content Creator
Guide Author
Its by launching client , you connect and tell me if you see the shard list

fido67

Appreciated member
Content Creator
Guide Author
ah , did you have the aoe.exe with the new certification or expiration ?

you can find it with this link
you replace your old one by this one

raverkai

ah , did you have the aoe.exe with the new certification or expiration ?

you can find it with this link
you replace your old one by this one
thankyou so so very very much my friend! You made my game work! thx again

Good day. I followed the guide and was able to launch account server, billing server, itemmallserver and master server. They are all kicking alright. However I have an ERROR once I try to launch the server default. It is complaining about dailyNotifier. What can be a reason?Here is a screenshot. I haven't been able to find anyone who would encounter the same problem
image_2022-04-06_194716977.png

Solved. The problem was with memory allocation for java. Go to server\bin\scripts\startServer.bat open with notepad and edit memory as desired

Everything working! How do I run GM commands? Is there an addons for this like ConsoleSwitcher for 4.0?
Jinjer LC Jinjer LC

Everything working! How do I run GM commands? Is there an addons for this like ConsoleSwitcher for 4.0?
Jinjer LC Jinjer LC
Open the folder with game client and in folder “profiles” change file input.cfg.
Under “commonbindsection” you must add bind toggle_debug_console ‘`’ then save file and close it.
Then you can launch client.

In game client press the button ~ to open debug console.

Hello, please help :)
did everything according to the instructions except for postgresql, installed 9.4.24-2-windows-x64 version instead of postgresql-9.2.2-1- it turns out to be x86 and does not want to install the PgJDBC and psqlODBC libraries.
I have launched the account server and the master server. (billing and Mail server do not start) but when I start the shard gives an error :
verify : org.apache.commons.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (Access denied for user ''@'localhost' to database 'allods_online_rc_1_1_02')
dbcommons.jdbc.exception.DatabaseConfigurationException: org.apache.commons.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (Access denied for user ''@'localhost' to database 'allods_online_rc_1_1_02')
__________________________________________________________________________________
and if you change build from Debug to Release then an error pops up :
Access denied for user ''@'localhost' to database 'allods_online_auction_trunk_10

Attachments

• server.log.cfg
    34.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

fido67

Appreciated member
Content Creator
Guide Author
Hello, please help :)
did everything according to the instructions except for postgresql, installed 9.4.24-2-windows-x64 version instead of postgresql-9.2.2-1- it turns out to be x86 and does not want to install the PgJDBC and psqlODBC libraries.
I have launched the account server and the master server. (billing and Mail server do not start) but when I start the shard gives an error :
verify : org.apache.commons.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (Access denied for user ''@'localhost' to database 'allods_online_rc_1_1_02')
dbcommons.jdbc.exception.DatabaseConfigurationException: org.apache.commons.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (Access denied for user ''@'localhost' to database 'allods_online_rc_1_1_02')
__________________________________________________________________________________
and if you change build from Debug to Release then an error pops up :
Access denied for user ''@'localhost' to database 'allods_online_auction_trunk_10
Hi challenger cat , do you think to open the mariadb console and write the instruction to grant privileges ?

fido67

Appreciated member
Content Creator
Guide Author
I don 't understand you )

CREATE USER 'allods_online'@'localhost'; GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON . TO 'allods_online'@'localhost' WITH GRANT OPTION; FLUSH PRIVILEGES;

do this on command prompt when you click on wamp Search for a black square like a command prompt in icon ( in mysql side) and come back to me ;)

CREATE USER 'allods_online'@'localhost'; GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON . TO 'allods_online'@'localhost' WITH GRANT OPTION; FLUSH PRIVILEGES;

do this on command prompt when you click on wamp Search for a black square like a command prompt in icon ( in mysql side) and come back to me ;)
Yes, I found the console, but what exactly should I write?

Top Bottom